The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

to Gyuri

Hello Gyuri,

you can say that all 'Hadouk Trio'- recordings are of excellent quality - recording quality....
If you like the music is a question of taste. We don`t want to discuss this.
I heard the CDs of the Hadouk Trio in a few HighEnd-Studios for testing.

I also like 'Flim and the BBs - Tricycle' for testing dynamics.

But there are such a lot of good recordings out there - and much more bad ones:rolleyes:

Cheers
Dirk :cheers:

Yeah, I think I have a quite wide range affection of different music genres, from say, Carlo Gesualdo da Venosa till Nik Bartsch, through Johann Sebastian Bach and Béla Bartók and so on, list is almost endless.
Despite of this fact, I'm not a musical omnivore, and I won't drink crappy beers. ;)

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
got appropriate T-shirt from Ca

my funny Bubba Uncle Bob thought it as a joke...... not realizing that I'm serious all the time

:clown:

(Rip Kirby spectacles are strictly for 'puter work; with regular - smaller ones - there is really some of my face visible :rofl: )

Attachments

• Fe-Man-2.jpg
    Fe-Man-2.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 169
got appropriate T-shirt from Ca

my funny Bubba Uncle Bob thought it as a joke...... not realizing that I'm serious all the time

:clown:

(Rip Kirby spectacles are strictly for 'puter work; with regular - smaller ones - there is really some of my face visible :rofl: )

I did not know you were so fond of flowers. What’s that red one? True class A comes with true class A beards.