The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

I just can't drink enough.
To endure the cruelty, stupidity, falsehood, and malice that surrounds me.
Afraid, these are the most successful export products of the US nowadays.
At least according to that, what my neighbours brought home from there.
I wish they had stayed there.
(Or anywhere else.)
For example, the bottom of the pond.
That is the worst part for me, I'm not ashamed myself, that I not ashamed myself to wish it.
I dunno, can you understand me?
Probabily not.

I’m not opening a discussion, this kind of behavior comes from where, I don’t really care.

Wait a minute.
Why I must ashamed myself, if I wish something, what is good for the whole humanity?
Can you remember for this news?
93-year-old woman charged with murdering son has died
That hag on that picture, almost the same just like my neighbor's mom.
As my daughter came up with her great mind,
the old woman is like a Dalek.
She is walking in the garden, she has a hoe in one hand and a herbicide in the other, while she saying:
Exterminate,
exterminate....
And she do it.
Maybe you can understand me better now.

I just can't drink enough.
To endure the cruelty, stupidity, falsehood, and malice that surrounds me.
Afraid, these are the most successful export products of the US nowadays.
At least according to that, what my neighbours brought home from there.
I wish they had stayed there.
(Or anywhere else.)
For example, the bottom of the pond.
That is the worst part for me, I'm not ashamed myself, that I not ashamed myself to wish it.
I dunno, can you understand me?
Probabily not.

Evil is real brother.
I assure you it's a global phenomenon.

Some 3000 year old wisdom helps keep me centered these days: "Do not be upset because of evil men or envious of wrongdoers. They will quickly wither like grass and shrivel like green new grass." - King David
Evil people will keep doing what they are good at while they are around. We can be happy that personally we try our best to be good to others... And keep listening to good music!

Just a lazy Sunday drive through a sleepy little town called Ladner BC. Can't say my eyes have ever set upon one of these but I'm sure glad it happened. I was getting tired of all those Tesla's.

Attachments

• DSCN5042.jpg
    DSCN5042.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 135
  • DSCN5043.jpg
    DSCN5043.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 135
  • DSCN5044.jpg
    DSCN5044.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 127
Now if you boys are interested in cars and music, I think this fits the bill. Not only is there some Rembrandt quality artwork on that there hood, he seems to employ quite a few of them woof woof things. Unless you're one of those fullrange kinda guys, and it's best if you look away, the rest are allowed to drool. I am sure I was in the crosshairs as I approached the back, as below the drivers you can see sticking up, there was plenty more where them came from. Enough to tickle your chrome.

Enjoy Pubsters, I know I sure did.

Attachments

• DSCN5048.jpg
    DSCN5048.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 66
  • DSCN5049.jpg
    DSCN5049.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 71
  • DSCN5050.jpg
    DSCN5050.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 65
Some 3000 year old wisdom helps keep me centered these days: "Do not be upset because of evil men or envious of wrongdoers. They will quickly wither like grass and shrivel like green new grass." - King David
Evil people will keep doing what they are good at while they are around. We can be happy that personally we try our best to be good to others... And keep listening to good music!

Don’t get be mad, I really don't want to hurt you, (or anyone else) but it seems to me we can **** our three thousand year old wisdoms.
Nobody cares.
Neither then, nor now.