The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Beautiful bird :xmastree:

Indeed! Sadly (or not) , they are pretty much just food for human and other predators...they are pretty much savage chickens

...and this was taken earlier in the year. The Sparrow Hawk visited our garden most days for about 2 months and then ceased to visit!

That one looks pretty...unfriendly! :devily:

-------------------------------------------------------

What we have more and more now in the countryside, are «savage turkey»... they have plenty of «attitude» and they think roads are some kind of motel for a quick rest :rolleyes:

we almost hit a few a bunch a few weeks ago... (picture is random, not actual)

Attachments

• dindon.jpg
    dindon.jpg
    485.9 KB · Views: 124
A couple of years ago we visited the de Young Museum in San Francisco. They have a cool water feature next to the employee entrance where we watched a blue heron stand patiently. All of a sudden it grabbed a six inch koi and gulped it down. I wish I'd had a camera to capture the image of the fish sideways in the bird's throat as it slowly moved down the its neck!

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Diligent (i.e. hardworking or painstaking) research into my five sisters born to five different mothers has revealed a striking family resemblance.

Attached iz a side-by-side photo lineup of sisters next to my image.... My likeness to sister #4 is pretty close!!! :D:D:D

(It has been to quiet around here and you know that I get bored when you kids are quiet....)

Attachments

• Dodo-me and Dodo Sisters.jpg
    Dodo-me and Dodo Sisters.jpg
    562.4 KB · Views: 158
Joined 2006
Paid Member
why did you use my picture , that handsome guy most right ?

:clown:

Hmmmm - maybe we should compare DNA test. My daddy has proven record of having spread himself around with many different women! Not sure if he nailed any Dodo's but I wouldn't put it past him.... :eek:

Attached - sister #4 az a kid compared to sister #5 as an adult and az a kid.... DNA test proves that they are sisters.... as a bonus DNA test also prove that I am lucky brother!!! :D:D:D

Attachments

• Linda and Felicia side by side.jpg
    Linda and Felicia side by side.jpg
    337.3 KB · Views: 158
Last edited: