Attachments

• AE46FBC5-5824-461F-A817-AEB4D56FF411.JPG
    AE46FBC5-5824-461F-A817-AEB4D56FF411.JPG
    137.5 KB · Views: 253
ya won ?

I can't correlate what I see with numbers on screen

edit: appropriate named song for Stajodude size of Cojones :

YouTube

My partner in crime is riding, I'm the evil mechanic in red shirt this time;)

We came second this finals. Its bracket racing so all sorts of oldies can race orther oldies. It works as they take the best time you have from qualification races and retracts half a second. That gives you your dial in time for the. If I have a dial in at 11,3 sec and the competitor at 10,8 I get to start (christmas tree is rolling) half a second b4 his. The one first over the line wins.

We had 12,33 at qualifications so we should have had 11,83 but someone misscalculated so we had 11,50. If not we would have won because it was a very close call. But its a gentlemens series so noone cares to much;)

Thanks Dennis! Alive, generally well but still having blood pressure problems (too low....103-105/66-68). Feel too light headed when walking, so no fishing! Blood thickness all over the place causing two days checks and Warfarin adjustment. Insomnia slowly improving. Chest still seems bruised and had a third lot of antibiotics as 60 years smoking needs a lot of help to clear. Have seldom even thought of a cigarette since the op.

But I am mentally unfit for this thread as I have now been tested and a third brain cell has been found!