The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
You are totally welcome to most of our rain! We have far too much and it is spoiling my fishing!

My fish'n buddy's tell me that the large mouth are biting at the local lake!!!:D:D:D

Attachments

• Woman Fishing.jpg
    Woman Fishing.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 83
  • bassfishing2.jpg
    bassfishing2.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
dumb yank

you forgot that you're livin' in era of sims and imagination

just tell to one cell to imagine other cell , then make a capture

or - tell to one cell to imagine her self , then capture (in case that other one is in bathroom or somewhere)

ya see - same as with Bozon - you don't need two cells to take picture of one

and - when you're behavin' up to date , it's less painful .........

drillin' da scull ......... :rofl:

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I see 9 cells in the pic. [Spect de red stuff is Iti - dey use it for everyting - even der famus wolwo cars.......de green stuff is de Irish];)

What - are you a brain cell scan reader in your 2nd life???? Well - I guess that such a skill would come in handy when the streams are to muddy for decent fishing.....:rolleyes:

ZM...2c2 cant imagine anythink as he haz to hav pics ---- even of handbag dog. You know that!:hypno2::hypno2:
:D:D:D

Considering the audience I am communicating with I thought photographic aids would be appropriate. Perhaps next time I will use crayon or colored chalk.........:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Of course the images of various yoga positions will suffer because my hands start to shake when I draw those..... :rolleyes:

Attachments

• kid-art-Medhia-Mahmood.jpg
    kid-art-Medhia-Mahmood.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 54