The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Re: Re: Re: while we at topic ...

Zen Mod said:

it can be whatever you want , under one condition : give us proper pic of your thinking hat ;)

here is perfect place for that .......

:cool:

"Thinking hat" was inspired by the movie "Signs" produced in 2002 - about invasion of earth from outer space. http://www.signsmovie.co.uk/
The kids put on the hats made out of aluminum foil to block the aliens from reading their thoughts. I used the hat in an attempt to block Carlos "the destroyer" from reading my thoughts - which he is very good at . Didn't work tho -

Attachments

• signs photos_10.jpg
    signs photos_10.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 678
diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
It was pretty easy to find Jacco's F4 reference. I think that's the messed up thread I was thinking about! Of course I started with the F5 thread and never even got through that.

I'm sure Jacco's conscience is feeling better now! Any more confessions? :devilr: :smash:

Choky, that box is just gorgeous! :eek:
You should have the guy you are making it for clean it up - paint it with sodium Hydroxide oven cleaner to dissolve the anodized part or paint stripper if it is paint, then sand, working up to 600 grit wet or dry sandpaper. Polish with that amazing product Semi-Chrome and it will shine!! HE needs to do something t o EARN his amp..

then take a picture with a steak or some chops on it of course..

Mark

diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Gotta find OT to delete it. I WOULD appreciate references to excessive clumps of OT in valuable threads . OF course a couple of OT posts here and there are no problem...

There are so many piccies and drawings posted here that I guess we would have to allow JAM to post cartoons here. Now, how many seconds before he appears?....

Variac said:
feeling better now!

Forgive me father, i have sinned.
Only sorry excuse i have is that i'm easily challenged, whether it's a bare knuckle fight or posting pictures.

I've chased everything there was to find on NP's doings for the last 25 years, started downloading from the Pass Labs page from around '94-'95.
Papa's posts and activities on the web shown him to be an even more oddball character, at home it's off-limits for me to mention NP any longer, i guess that qualifies me as a looney tune groupie.
I would have tried the Macka Forrest Hill tour ages ago, if i wasn't such a chicken-s about flying.
No disrespect intended, thanks for removing that silly willy fragment, even my shrink says i'm feeling much better now.

(the DIY food thread has been a great help, each time i was in awe about the indepth audio knowledge of some guys i read that thread to make me feel better, lots better. :clown: )