The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
carpenter said:
What does meat taste like when you cook it on a stone? :)

:D certainly better than grilled .........

seriously - it's deeply cooked , with just enough flavor of smoke .

every kind of meat is gently cooked , without completely covering it with smoke .

you can taste every tiny difference between various kind of meat .
same situation - just when you hear good FR speaker , then you know how every (usual) xover is ........ waste of time :clown:

off course - I'm making regular grill here and there .....

Variac said:
"Crimes of OT" in the F(X) threads

Mighty Mark,

you could do a few of us a big favor by moving some of the posts at page 4 of the F4 thread to Never Ever Land.

(i wish i could invite some girls over to show them something small)

Attachments

• rebel.jpg
    rebel.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 842
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
jacco vermeulen said:

Mighty Mark,

you could do a few of us a big favor by moving some of the posts at page 4 of the F4 thread to Never Ever Land.

(i wish i could invite some girls over to show them something small)

btw , ya my pet dutchy whale - what's 4th page in your browser isn't necessary same page in someone else's .

it's mucho convenient to say No. of post

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
steenoe said:
What are you gonna build with it? Nothin' with tubes, I guess. You can cut it in half, and make a complete amplifier chassis, if you have a single one of those sink's.

:)

naah - it's for one local greenhorn , willing to make Babelfish ;

I just tested it , and conclude that's able to cool it , used as top (plate) for dreky amp

;)

Zen Mod said:

naah - it's for one local greenhorn , willing to make Babelfish ;

I just tested it , and conclude that's able to cool it , used as top (plate) for dreky amp

;)

Why did i think that it wasnt for you:D Another funny coincidence now you mention the Babelfish, since I just pulled the populated Babelfish boards out of the drawer. I want to make a true SE Class A headphone amp from them. For headphone use, you get all the advantages from a SE amp, with none of all the many drawbacks you get when trying to drive speakers with it:D No, nasty drivers with dipping impedance curves, mounted in a troublesome box, that makes everything even worse he-he:devilr:

:)