The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Thanks for the welcome back Brian. Good to be home? You bet. Senior-sitting your grumpy old father is no vacation but at least we know we have set him up for some good eating, left his place a lot cleaner than when we arrived, gave him some new stories to tell his neighbours and got to hang out in a rather nice part of the world for a couple weeks.

The suicidal goose was a bit of drag as they didn't post the flight was going to be delayed until we were dropped off at the airport.

Anyways, it's good to be back with the dodos.

Cal,

Good to have you back at your proper computer......now you can tell that 'newbie' a few posts above to speak only when (s)he is spoken to! [Seems from the avatar that she is a girl with a monkey on her shoulder..........and really too young to be in any pub; especially this one! You really ought to tell her, you being a :cop: n'll! In fact it might be a good idea to phone her parents to come and take her home.

I mean none of us old farts dare be seen in the same street as a young girl let alone be seen talking to one in a pub! We're not a crowd of phedophools after all! We don't want to be :wave2s:

:clown::clown::clown:

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Hey Zen,

While I was away, I had only the iPad and that's not so good for typing and such so I didn't have a chance to say hello to the new members until now so that's why I flooded the site with those quick little hellos. :wave:

As the highest paid moderator, that's part of the job description.

I know that , Big Dodocal :clown:

I was simply jealous

:devily:

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Dee dachshunds say Hi Dodo's!!!!

Still swinging from branch to branch in the family tree. Found out the the branch that my Mama said was from old county Spain iz actually from old country England and even had a castle.... Naturally one of the ooked up and they had to give it back to pay off the debts. Sigh - at least he didn't wind up with his head on a spike like the last guy.....