The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
She now has nice new wall paper
Not a clue on how it ended up there
I told her to be careful when going in the intraweb.

Is going to take me days to get it off Win8 but I am sure I can manage and be her little champion once again.

Tanks C2C

Attachments

• Schultz - I know nothing.jpg
    Schultz - I know nothing.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 83
Thanks BkS, not too bad; the wind is the worst I have known for chill factor. About 2deg C and no snow whatsoever - at this level; plenty at slightly higher altitude. Shops easily reachable and well stocked, as is our freezer, fridge and stores cupboard. Being a coffee freak I lay in enough beans to last 6 months and roast and grind twice a week. [An excellent friend is a coffee importer and another is Chairman of a Scotch Distillery!!:):):);)].

From TV it seems we are luckier - this time - than you and many others, but plenty of time yet. My worst snow memories include blizzards in 2nd week of April just West of Aberdeen and early September in Sutherland...both made prime fishing a thankless, miserable task. Too old now to go out in these conditions in which only a handful of salmon are being caught per day.

Have you had a reaction to the skinned cat wallpaper?:p

:confused:Hem Hem ........

Well she did not swallow for a minute that I was not involved in little mischief

Did you think she would believe in such a lie after being 15 years with unrepeated prankster.

Doubt did surface at time but not for long.

Any way she was loughin at picture of qute cat till she realised that the poor beast was totally boloco shaven at which point she got pretty upset and told me that I should not keep such company as C2C and cruelty to animals is big no no.

I said that is not my choice to pick who's sit in the pub and that after all is not the worst one which seams to wind her up even more... :confused:

Any way see what we did yeserday...

Attachments

• snow man.jpg
    snow man.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 61
Similar reaction here! C was very sorry for the cat - which was probably at the vet's surgery for some really nasty treatment. [I believe that some pedigree breeds of cats are so in-bred and 'superior' that they will not wash themselves and have to be shaved to allow new hair to grow through - the original being so matted and dirty!]

I prefer the non-pedigree 'normal' cats.

There is an Italian surname 'Gatto' - and also Iti fishing rods of the same maker's name!!:p

Your weather Sandro is snowier than here: your little girl would be blown away whilst the snowman would freeze !!:frosty::snowman:

Joined 2006
Paid Member
......at which point she got pretty upset and told me that I should not keep such company as C2C and cruelty to animals is big no no.

I said that is not my choice to pick who's sit in the pub and that after all is not the worst one which seams to wind her up even more... :confused:

Any way see what we did yeserday...

Ummmmm - she probably doesn't wanna know about the mole that used to live in the back yard then....

Long story short - dachshunds 1 - moles 0... RIP little mole....:RIP:

Attachments

• Katie and Mia taking a nap 2013 - 24 March 004.jpg
    Katie and Mia taking a nap 2013 - 24 March 004.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 101
  • Dachshunds 1 - Moles 0.jpg
    Dachshunds 1 - Moles 0.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 105
I think that your are attempting to give your Mrs. a subliminal hint.... :D:D:D

the dachshunds love subliminal messages....

Yeah I am not going to that barber anymore.:D

Actually she was lugging and was going to send that to her daughter with Facetube or such

It is still on the wallpaper...

But other version vas funnier

And don't worry about RSPCA I am prety shure you can trow them in the water once again

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Yeah I am not going to that barber anymore.:D

Actually she was lugging and was going to send that to her daughter with Facetube or such

It is still on the wallpaper...

But other version vas funnier

And don't worry about RSPCA I am prety shure you can trow them in the water once again

No worries - I got rid of the poor little mole guy. I stuck the carcass on the muffler of the local police guy's car ... :D:D:D

Joined 2006
Paid Member
:cheers::worship:That is certanly one use for it

Ha-ha!!! :D:D:D

Actually "Junior" az he prefers to be called iz NOT a guy that you would want to mess with. Law enforcement officers from the Southern States of the USA have been depicted in many movies.

Here are some interesting quotes often used by law enforcement in the South

This is a question to see if you have half a clue or are stoned out of your mind:

9. “The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?”
Southern cops have a way with words! - Mommy Has A Potty MouthMommy Has A Potty Mouth

BTW - if Jr. didn't shoot me for messing with hiz squad car then hiz neighbor Malcolm probably would. Malcolm iz a former U.S. Marine Gunnery Sargent with 30 years of service. He's as big az a bear and az gentle az a puppy. Just don't get him mad.... (I've never seen him mad - always happy).

Attachments

• southern cop.jpg
    southern cop.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 66
Last edited: