The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
That's why some of us decided to remain virgins until after the Mayan Calendar exspired and we had saved the World!
:hypno2:

Best Regards,
TerryO

Hi Terry - it's good to see you crawling around in the Pub!!! ;)
Now that weed iz legal up in Washington State we haven't seen you around much..... :D:D:D

And if being around that stuff haz you believing that you are a virgin - well I'm booking a flight and heading up to your place!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Attachments

• weed - direction sign.jpg
    weed - direction sign.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
The usual amount my g/f charges me for a consultation.

(shagging a doc or a lawyer, DBT or no-DBT, zero difference)

She iz giving you a pretty good discount me thinks..... My granddaughter's counselor set me back $135 p/h and the attorney iz $400 p/h. OTOH they are worth the price of admission. The 1st time I got divorced from wife #1 the attorney wasn't worth a crap and I had to go back with another attorney and get the job done properly. :eek::eek::eek:

I managed to stay single for almost 25 years and then I lost my mind (both brain cells) and went and got married again. That was supposed to happen I guess because she haz saved my life twice... :D:D:D

Shaved my life twice

By the hour ? When was the last time you spent an hour with a doctor ?

A neurologist I know does 80-90 tricks on a consultation day.
Only takes a 10'x15' relaxation room, a massage table, an a BDSM hammer to hit the Johns with.

(probably the reason those folks speak Faggy Frog Latin amongst eachother, without chewing gum)

Last edited:
Perhaps they will not let me free.

Gyuri,

from my vast life experience (*) : 1st question a DIY psychiater should ask himself is on which side of the table the biggest Nut sits.

My g/f had a postgraduate doctor under her trainees, came in after the 3d of 4 year education.
The lady was eagerly granted access to do her finishing traineeship, due to her already having a postgraduate degree in epidemiology.
Shortly after she became fully licensed, and fully employed member of the club, it turned out she was a bipolar disorder type with schizophrenic episodes.
For example : Dr.Dr.Doctor. would hide herself behind a column in the hall, the moment she saw my g/f, totally convinced she had the evil eye.

Not much later, a study-friend from my g/f's general medicine years came over for dinner.
When she heard the story over coffee, first thing she asked if the person in question was B.. M...
Turned out she had been doctor general manager at the Epidemiology place, where the basketcase had previously done her 4-year Dr Epidemic thing.
Worse, she had been a nutcase there as well, with the Schizo shows and all.

Even worse, the one who granted her entry for the finishing 4th year touch of her next doctor title knew her previous history.
No longer employed there, she turned so nutty that the standard 1-year contract was not renewed.
Lordy knows where that freak is employed now (for an annual $190k minimum)

(* to be taken with a glass of water, but not lighthearted)

Last edited: