The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Easy to make yourself but i recommend you use fresh Habanero peppers, not regular chili flakes as shown

Nah, skunks drink plain ammonia for breakfast. Go 50/50 with bleach and stay the hell away from it. Think 'Chloramine is mean' and you'll be ok. Place the container right in where you suspect their nest is and guard from other species.

Habanero peppers are the one I quite strong a tad more than scotch bonnets but no after taste and this is certainly the ++++ point unfortunately I am stuck with the dry ones but stick those in a jar with olive oil and hey presto really strong olive oil to top up strength.

Back on topic and I must say I am really disappointed as I have to give up loads of dumb points and was hoping same one came up with it before

Yeah I know it would be unpractical to send my F5 over but maybe Papa can scrounge one somvhere:D and run 33 to 45 KHz on a pair of speakers

I would send existing house pets on holiday but I think wild life will clear the area pretty quick.

Maybe an $86,000 pet repellent does not have much commercial value but one is welcome to send over any factory second as sign of his appreciation for this brilliant idea.

Besides I do not see Papa harming wild life with chemicals this wuld be very much out of caracter ;)

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Makes me wonder if one can order a pre-farted PL amp ?

I think that he should send all of the units to my house for a through burn in and stink check. After all - I was a QC Guru and I've smelt a lot of stinky things in my time - so what is sniffing a few more gonna hurt? :D:D:D

Attachments

• zz sellers nose.jpg
    zz sellers nose.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 79
We have here in the UK a "scandal".....someone out there has been mixing horse meat with our beef! Burgers are not what they say they are: supermarket pre-prepared foods are not what they say they are. It is claimed by some that 60,000 horses have disappeared, without trace, from the North of Ireland alone. [To bury that number would drastically alter the landscape.] Buying some steak the other day I had to ask the butcher which race that beast had lost.

The point is, does anyone any longer trust suppliers when they say that the goods which they sell are really what it says on the packet? This applies across every commodity which is sold to consumers be it automobiles or 'leather' shoes or boutique audio components.

That wuz intended az a joke about the meat glue Cal.... Glue iz sticky... :D
Missed it :D
Good idea...saves carrying them home when you've killed them.:D:D:D
Ya no energy left to build a fire after chasing them on foot, tackling and beating them senseless with my fists. I just want to bleed them and drag them back to the cave.

Where is that

There's also good reason for the Pagan shrine to be there, besides the art and media museums (a hand fingercount)
Karlsruhe is where a number of German audio guys studied and/or run their business from.

First comparison that pops to mind is Milano in Italy.
Karlsruhe is only a couple of hundred miles away, so I've been there more often.
(it's taken in front of the ZKM museum, btw. Aka center of media &art)