The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

did I told ya that I'm extremely dumbest genius , not just in da Pub ?

in da Pub I'm greatest Dumb of all ........ but also many miles around

I'm simply Genius in Dumbness

:rofl:

my last expression of extreme dumbness is that I simply don't know how to put MR's SIT model in da LTSpice

damn asy , and directives and subs

I'm good only for soldering
i quit after rwo trys. I would rather smoke the damn part. I am trying to learn to build amps and drill square holes, not program ltspice to give me results that arent trustworthy.

Speaking of drinks. Takin a trip to the moon. Shine on you crazy diamond

You have...when your spelling is correct you have had at least 3 bottles of Grappa.:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Well you got used to it by now so I am not going to bother besides all one need is the ABC button working

Last session I remember was 1 and 1/2 liters between 2 so got my share of 3/4 liter before I got up and woke up day after not remembering a thing
But this was about 20 years ago
3 liters that be totaly impossible to wake up day after.
To be onest I do have a botle of Nardini stashed away for last 5 or 6 years
but nobody to share with.

Drinking alone I stopped that a long long time ago....

As the ego cogito, subjectivity is the consciousness that represents something, relates this representation back to itself, and so gathers with itself.

A circular sort of thing that goes around like a hole then but not necessarily in a round sort of way as it may be square but still limited by boundaries....

Sorry I have run out of Nitrogen peroxide.

I don't have a drinking problem, only when I run out of, but I do have another.
Speaking of pets, you know that saying of the Cat who resembles his Dog ?

Well, my 2 year old just beat me on the first go by a full inch of incision and stitches.
And Juan Hernando Cristibalito, right now it's also Carnaval time here.
(and my toe hurts)

(at least that Pope has no problem getting in Touch, and Hooking up)

Attachments

• DragDog.JPG
    DragDog.JPG
    157.1 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
I talked to the girl in the hardwareshop. 24 times 14 mm squarish drill plz. I height those unprofessional dudes just hanging around smiling in their blue shirts. Sir, did you want shampoo?, its on shelf 14C.

No professionals anyware lately. Have you tried buying a bolt on a gaz station lately? Strong or regular mustard sir?

tried buying a bolt on a gaz station lately?

Don't have to, afair, Fabory has 32 stores in NL.
Anything imaginable over the counter, their Rotterdam shop is at a minute from the ringway exit, I pass by there anyway.

E.g. disc springs, in a choice of hundreds of sizes and models.
(on occasion, folks here at diyA talk about having trouble locating a vendor for those things)
Likely as spoiled as can be here, can't think of anything hard to get within a 100 mile radius.

Last edited: