The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

This guy visited the Natural History Museum in London; was clearly still suffering from a long night at the Dummies table and they had to put him in a special plexiglass cell until he sobers up and can be taken to court!:rolleyes:

Com'on c2c........fess up, it was you isn't it!;)

(Grammer with apologies to RV):D:D:D

Attachments

• dodo-slidev2_118899_1-1.jpg
    dodo-slidev2_118899_1-1.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
This guy visited the Natural History Museum in London; was clearly still suffering from a long night at the Dummies table and they had to put him in a special plexiglass cell until he sobers up and can be taken to court!:rolleyes:

Com'on c2c........fess up, it was you isn't it!;)

(Grammer with apologies to RV):D:D:D

Can't be me - I don't drink booooozzzzzeeeeee.... :D:D:D

Az to the Dummy part - iz possible because for some reason I keep showing up here at the Pub. But then that means that ................. there are other suspects az well.

I'll save some time here by not listing any suspects. I'll simply say that if Pup dummy's were Dodo's then there would be a flock of 'em building more plexiglass cages to hide in. :cool:

ps - Brian - did ya get PM I sent?

I'll save some time here by not listing any suspects. I'll simply say that if Pup dummy's were Dodo's then there would be a flock of 'em building more plexiglass cages to hide in. :cool:

ps - Brian - did ya get PM I sent?

OK, I give in .... you do get the big Dummie prize after all! Dogs doing DiY....come on, pull the other one!:D:D

YES....I chose to ignore it:apathic: as I don't want to be tracked by google as a cross-dresser!
:D:D

Did you get the pics I sent?