The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Greedy boy jumped in!!:rolleyes:

He's too clever........ and quick.:)

No dummy prize for him!:usd:

I had the same problem playing poker - you could always tell when I had a hot hand...... :rolleyes:

I guess I should have left the party hats and noise makers at home huh??? :D:D:D

But Brian iz 1st one on page 1000 - so iz very close race for Dummy Crown....:king:

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member

Attachments

• Whaco Bomber.jpg
    Whaco Bomber.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 169
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Mr Quicktopost-Finger attempts to prove that he is Dumb!:rolleyes:

Hey - U were 1st one to jump on page 1000 and so I missed getting a back to back......... pffffffffftttttt :p:p:p

We can see right through that........you are just trying to revert to dummy-prize winning form.
Revert? :scratch1:

PS how are dogs settling in together?:)
1st day wuz a bit difficult due to the stress of a 10 hour trip - new home - strange doggy's around, new diet, etc. Soooooo she had an upset tummy and puked and pooped all over da place. Got her sum stuff to settle the tummy and that took care of that stuff. She haz now bonded with me which gave her a free pass with the other doggy's and she haz now bonded with them, explored the yard, and learned how to use da doggy door. This morning she joined the pack in warning off the neighborhood 10 year old's playing around in the near-by woods. Currently asleep in my lap and loving being spoiled. :D:D:D

Attachments

• IMG_0570.JPG
    IMG_0570.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_0571.JPG
    IMG_0571.JPG
    124 KB · Views: 157