The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Magura said:

No, it's a control unit for pizza heater.

Certified up to 280C :D

Magura :)

Attachments

• i_dont_know_why_but_this_picture_puts_me_in_a_good_mood.jpg
    i_dont_know_why_but_this_picture_puts_me_in_a_good_mood.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 493
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
luvdunhill said:
fugly.com? :rofl:

ZM: I hope you got my e-mail with voltages.. take your time though :)

yes , I got ... but I also got headache ( hehe , almost ) trying to solve all emails I didn't lately ....

this , or next evening ;

I must print that schematic , take a pen and calc .......
am I old , or am I just Old School ?

:rofl:

Magura said:

At least he didn't make it Fugly.dk :rofl:

forgot to cut that line .... what's more important is name of the pic , when you save it ;)

Magura said:
Well, for those whom are still building amps, here's a pic of the CNC'ed boards, now finally ready for applying the solder mask.

Now the big decision is which colour to choose :D

Ya' nutz, making boards that way:smash: Cool job, though...

Green! I will say it again: green!!! The only colour you can look at forever;) You get tired of the reds and blues and blacks. Just take a look at the Drek boards. Mucho prettier than all the other stuff, in the long run.

:)

steenoe said:

Ya' nutz, making boards that way:smash: Cool job, though...

Green! I will say it again: green!!! The only colour you can look at forever;) You get tired of the reds and blues and blacks. Just take a look at the Drek boards. Mucho prettier than all the other stuff, in the long run.

:)

I guess turquoise will have to be the choice then :rofl: Since I can't tell the difference anyway.

Actually this was the only way to get this sort of boards. They're 2 Oz copper on PTFE/glass fibre.

All the audio stuff is shelved for the moment. I'm cleaning the shop and parts gathering right now to build meself one of those cnc tabletop mill/routers.

Going to do a steel frame and gantry (welded construction) so I can work some solid aluminum. Should be a fun project.:)