Attachments

• GG-pcb-ss-w2.jpg
    GG-pcb-ss-w2.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 150
  • ZM-Wile-Genius.jpg
    ZM-Wile-Genius.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 143
(to all)

Could the Bomb (mentioned a few post above) really explode????

wouldn't the ignition mechanism be corroded to dust/filled with impurities?

Is there really any danger or precautions are taken only to make people feel safer?

any military engineer hanging with us?

(i guess they all sometimes like to drink a beer or smoke a joint too...)

p.s.: maybe a napalm bomb...? (They used to released thousands at the same time)

....maybe it's still alive ... it withstood contact with earth at high speed after all!

Last edited:
Fifa Ranking:
#20 - Hungary
#34- Iceland
Not that unusual.
How about Portugal with 2 draws?

Well...the other day, the analist said Ronaldo changed his hair grease supplier before the tournament (from lithium-KY based to preputium 254 based) (ok enough with Preputium....)

Seriously... i'm just mesmerized with Iceland performance! they remind me of Greeks from a few few years back, somehow! (although i haven't seen any complete match)

and BTW, Portugal "drawed" one of the two against...drum roll....Iceland!

As for ranking comparison...for instance, if you look at Sweden in IIHF, they are #5 and they have a shot at winning in the finals each year, unlike Switzerland, Slovakia or Belarus (#7,8,9), ranked about twice as far.

and you would expect Poland(20) to beat mexico(33) or Israel(34) or Iceland (not again?!)(35).... still in Hockey.

but i agree that sometimes, the "unthinkable" can happen and Football favorises strategy and "togheterness" whereas hockey is often a "momentum" game taht favorises offensive talent more.

Anyway...only my opinion

Last edited: