The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Sonido SWR200-8A

P: Sonido SWR200-8A - diyaudio.rs

this is trading post ; but , you'll find box sim ....... ;)

index.php

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
old oval biggies

Iskra made ; I saw Grundig and at least one more German manufacturer badged - exactly the same

sound is shoutless , good for 24/7/365

I have numerous Philips 5" and 6" , Foster , few Saba ovals , some smaller Iskra ovals with whizzer ( you can see them on pic of Lorenz LP312 )

funny - Saba green cone ovals are almost worst of them :clown:

didn't found pictures of ancient Goodmans compression drivers , small JBL C1's and Bose Roommates are out'a equation , same as stashed ITT speaker baffles .... etc etc

in any case - collecting speakers is my passion .... besides collecting all other sorts of electronic junk

you can look at my case as sorta miniscule Planet10's or Cal's case ....... :rofl:

everything is good for something ..... only problem is that I - probably - have limited time in this skin ....... :rofl:

Attachments

• ezv51a.jpg
    ezv51a.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 208
  • ezv51b.jpg
    ezv51b.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 192
Sometime, on the dawn of the ancient times, my mother bought a radio like this:
Terta T-422
FM radio band was already on this.
It was expensive, more than two of her monthly payments for her.
This is not already for me unfortunately.
I believed it if the announcer spoke up on this, there is somebody in the other room. Creepy.
I did not hear a so realistic human sound since then.

Wacky

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Ahhhhh...... now to start off this dayz dysfunctional sputter 'n splatter - I have question for Mighty ZM. We know U luv Papa - do U play with his OB's for speakers - or do you have a perversion for other stuff - like GASP! speakers in box's? :eek::eek::eek:

OMG - I have set loose a monster!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Soooooooo many toyz - yet so little time....... never finish with alla doz.. :cool: