Irfp240/9240 A75

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I recently re assembled my old A75 into a new case using half the output devices and Oh WOW... I'd forgotten what a big class A amp sounded like. Anyway, my 240/9240's are running at about .180 millivolts per channel for 6 devices and are about 59 deg. C. Does anyone know what the temp. peak is for these devices and how long I can expect them to last at this temp.? I lost my old datasheets and cant find these at IR's site. Thanks in advance.

PassFan said:
I recently re assembled my old A75 into a new case using half the output devices and Oh WOW... I'd forgotten what a big class A amp sounded like. Anyway, my 240/9240's are running at about .180 millivolts per channel for 6 devices and are about 59 deg. C. Does anyone know what the temp. peak is for these devices and how long I can expect them to last at this temp.? I lost my old datasheets and cant find these at IR's site. Thanks in advance.

hi,

i want to know how did you mswr this 0.180 volts. is this at output mosfets?

thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.