Hi There!
Here is my picture!

Attachments

• IMG_2272,1.jpg
    IMG_2272,1.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 490
Ex-Moderator R.I.P.
Joined 2005
one of the earlier cviller F5 boards did have a small error around one BC/ZTX 'conversion'
I think the board was correct, but lettering was wrong
don't know if yours is that one

best to look at spec sheets and cross reference with schematic
for some it might be too much to ask
but it's really not that difficult
I recommend to try

I have two schematics for the regular old F5, with several differing resistor values. One was from Nelson's original guide, and the second from the DIYAudio board guide. Can somebody explain the evolution please, and which I should follow. I am not an EE, so I can't do better than to follow the best prevailing advice. Thanks

Well, I have actually populated 2x Peter Daniels boards, but was never happy with them, as I find them far too small and the traces uncomfortably close, not to mention the close spread of the mosfets meaning I will have to extend the connectors, which is not ideal for me and made me feel uncomfortable about it, so I ordered some DIYAudio boards v2. They look much better for me. I was just about to purchase a new set of resistors, when I noticed the differences on the DIYAudio V2 boards build guide, and I see no reference as to why it was changed or indeed who changed the values.