F5 power amplifier

I recall that the expansion has been found to be accelerating
With the current understanding of the red shift, then it follows that the known universe is expanding. It may be that the expansion is faster at the farthest edges. Does that equate to accelerating? Or, does it mean that the oldest bits of the known universe are traveling faster than the newer (closer) bits?
Unfortunately this too depends on interpretation of the red shift.

Sorry this is way off F5.

What is North of the North Pole?

:cool:

It could be a South Pole as all is just a circle.?:rolleyes:

But then a monopole wuld be fiction instead of proven fact or unproven truth but totaly possible.

But this is even worst than normal made up BKstuff.

Brain still spinning from Acelerating Expanding Universe.

I am missing one of the big pieces especialy if this is in all directions.

I can see that you have already read the Kant which you bought at the w/e!

What can limit space but more space................;)

Well that was just books collected by my kid in his first year at university.
I am only keeping them in storage for short wile.

In my perverse search for circles I got them in nice boxes
Marx Lenin Trotsky Bible Qumran Dalai Lama Nietzsche.....

Kant was brief affair long long time ago (I had Genealogy of Morality in French with Italian translation side by side as 14 Years birthday present)

What do you expect from someone buying breakfast at same bakers where Olga uses to shop every morning?

Nah nuffing special really just right place at right time
Bit like doing the Merchant of Venice in exactly same rooms where it was written or 1977 Biennale
Quote >
On 15th November, the so-called 'Biennale of dissent' (international and of the USSR) opened. Because of the controversies that ensued, president Ripa di Meana tendered his resignation for a time.

On that one me 16 apprentice going back to my old secondary school to borrow Betamax (no VHS in CCCP) and meeting old head master in totally different light I still remember.
That was the beginning of the fall arguably and I was part of it

Carlo Ripa my sound a bell as well if in EU.

Big Hi Fi in his living room...

"...and I expect there's an East Pole and a West Pole, though people don't like talking about them."

Christopher Robin

But there is not a East or West pole those are just directions relative to one position walk a few miles West and it is still West and a few more eand a few more....is still west in front east behind
Walk past north Pole and is stuck there either in front or behind you as you walk past it.

I think:rolleyes:

Hi I finished my F5 for a few week ago I have some problem. My F5 got much about 20 Vdc from output. How can checking where are DC from. I have ZTX450/550 left 2 each. If I change over for both are the right way to.

Please me your help Thanks.

Sorry Gogle translate down let you.

To understand this is difficult
If DC you have when biass adjusting meybe adjusting wrong way.

Start again a litle bit and slowly from zero.

IF wrong this is please explain again
I wuld like to help...

Sorry Gogle translate down let you.

To understand this is difficult
If DC you have when biass adjusting meybe adjusting wrong way.

Start again a litle bit and slowly from zero.

IF wrong this is please explain again
I wuld like to help...

Thanks Bksabath I try to do my best English

My F5 has good work before and after about 100 hrs burning one of channel has Vdc out through my speaker about 20 Vdc.(damaged my speaker) I need help and instruction me how to check some of component fail

Thank you

OK
Many things can happen.
bad insulation of mosfet to sink
Bad variable resistor....
Can you aggiust BIAS so voltagge go down? (variable resistor fault )
Take J fet 2SK170 2 SJ109 out of board and mesure them
What is voltagge at gates of mosfets?
ZM (much beter to me for help) alwayse ask for pictures can you meke same pictures please.

One of yours F5 is working? this make easy to find fault if you mesure same places on working and see different in no working.

OK
Many things can happen.
bad insulation of mosfet to sink
Bad variable resistor....
Can you aggiust BIAS so voltagge go down? (variable resistor fault )

Check Bksabaths suggestions first, then mine.

I assume you haven't fitted Q5 & Q6.

Lift up one end of R13 & R14, power up and check for DC on the output, if the offset is +V, Q3 is dead (short cct), if it is -V, Q4 is dead, if there is no offset, check the drain of each JFET, if one reads 0V, replace it.