let's build our instruments on our own

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hello everybody.

I must say that i'm posting a lot of junk lately :)

I really hope that this 3d will be usefull for all of us.
As the title well explains, the purpose of this is to collect schematics and projects on laboratory's tools.

Obiously make an oscilloscope or spectrum analyzer would be great....everythig is possible.....and welcome as well....but the time and material spent to make it run i think would be higher that having to buy a second hand 100MHz analogic scope on ebay..................bu.........guys feel free to post everything has to do with tools.

It would interesting to collect set of power suplly, wave generators...and why not mosfet tester....schematics

Have you ever heard of mos tester?
This mosfet tester would trace all the characteristics of a mosfet making the matching session a lot easier and succesfull.
Unfortunaltelly i don't have a readable schematic saved on my descktop, tomorrow i'll research it again and post it here.

In the meantime, let's start the dance with a wave generator....i found it just today.

Attachments

• fg-sema.pdf
    27.8 KB · Views: 127
Hi Stefano

Take a look at
www.audiocostruzioni.it/a_d/idee/generatore-sinusoidale-antonio/generatore.htm
and
www.audiocostruzioni.it/a_d/idee/analizzatore-spettro-antonio-sardi/analizzatore-spettro.htm
(in italian...(un)fortunately...).
Antonio Sardi is a guy, living in Isola d'Elba, working as a professional engineer in metrology.
He is really clever, try to push him to develop his project adding a distortion meter... and you'll have a Poor Man's Audio Precision!

Btw, the projects are quite cheap, the sine generator (the most complex project) need no more than 100-120 Euro of components plus the PCB (unfortunately, not available).

And... take care of the "metro-virus", build an amp instead...

Guido

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.