UGS Power : it's U.P.

help

I have another question: I can't make the soft start work, the tests provided in the guide, the voltages on the transistent pin-out, are correct but at the current supply ... simply nothing happens, yet it all seems correct ... now rummaging in net I found an image of the inferior part that seems to indicate to bridge the outputs of the 2 secondary ones of the transformer. possible ?? I am attaching the pdf .. thanks

Attachments

• 20190503_175254.jpg
    20190503_175254.jpg
    405.4 KB · Views: 592
  • 20190503_175301.jpg
    20190503_175301.jpg
    493.9 KB · Views: 575
  • TriggerV2b_Scale1.pdf
    50 KB · Views: 117
help

20190716_171144.jpg I ask for your help; they are in trouble with the soft start; I built and made the tests according to the guide, everything is fine, but at the moment of lighting it, nothing happens. I built 2, I replaced the built-in but nothing, both the pcb behaved the same way and do not work, if someone to ideas or suggestions ... thank you

View attachment 768636 I ask for your help; they are in trouble with the soft start; I built and made the tests according to the guide, everything is fine, but at the moment of lighting it, nothing happens. I built 2, I replaced the built-in but nothing, both the pcb behaved the same way and do not work, if someone to ideas or suggestions ... thank you
I solved .. what a bad luck .. a lot of integrated 5 was broken .. thanks:D

ugs-up help

hello everyone .. I arrived at the completion of my pcb UP the tests all went fine until ukltimo, when I have to adjust the current in mv; now I can't get the 100mv as described in the guide (see photo) ..in addition the ignition protection relay connects after 4/5 seconds but at power off, it remains connected. I double checked the components, the resistances and they are all in the right place. I ask for your help, what can it be. :confused:
I was wondering if it couldn't depend on 78l12 and 79l12, on the bom, by clicking on the code to do it, I bought ua78l12 and mc79l12, are they correct? I saw that there are other versions with reverse pinout ... thanks

Attachments

• 20191026_171711_HDR(1).jpg
    20191026_171711_HDR(1).jpg
    979.2 KB · Views: 405
External trigger

Hello there,

I'm looking for an external trigger circuit for my 2 monoblocks and found this nice circuit in this thread.
I'ts not directly clear to me how this external trigger, needs to be triggered?
It looks like the 3.5mm jack needs a short circuit to make the trigger, am I understanding this right?

Can someone confirm or explain how this trigger needs to be operated?
Don't find any info on this here.

Thanks

Attachments

• ext trigger.JPG
    ext trigger.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 330
It is a bit complicated but in essence this trigger circut operates not on the constant levels (as other triggers usually do, where e.g +12 makes power on and 0V powers off) but based on short impulses generated either by monostable switch on/off on the front of your amps or by connected controller (through central pin of jack). And subsequent pulses make on and off for this trigger.
Second pin of jack is to provide information to controller what is actual state of trigger. So when trigger is in 'on' state (e.g. manually switched on using this front on/off switch) controller knows that and would send pulse only when there is a need to put trigger in 'off' state. So this ensures that there is no accidental power off when intention was actually to power on trigger.

Last edited: