UGS Power : it's U.P.

hello, ok ... but, question, the 2sk389-bt and the 2sj109-bt year 7 pins in the gerber file of the pcb and so .. while the LSJ74 / LSK170 JFET in the year only 3 .... are they okay? thank you

Attachments

• JFET Replacement.gif
    JFET Replacement.gif
    163.8 KB · Views: 568
hi, can you escape me, I have a doubt about the pcb here published for this UGS.Up, and how many is the assembly of SMD capacitors mounted at the bottom of the card, I think there is a problem with one that does not have the track connected but remains isolated, mind in the photos of the guide you see perfectly .. and an error on the pcb or I saw bad? now I have already procured the PCBs and x as I try with the tester I do not find any connection ?? thank you

Attachments

• SMD.jpg
    SMD.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 363
The problem solved. I got the faulty transistors from joshvi (diyaudio member). I was surprised because every one I had previously measured using DCA's atlas and they were ok. Now I've replaced them with a mix from reichelt.de and avelmak.sk (Insemi and Sanyo) . It's a delightful fact because I'm building 6 UG channels

gerber pcb

hi, I wanted to send the pcb to print to make this amp but I found the gerber file. now my file has that famous little flaw (the lack of the small copper x SMD line) no one to a correct version from this error ?? thank you

Attachments

• SMD.jpg
    SMD.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 318
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
hi, I wanted to send the pcb to print to make this amp but I found the gerber file. now my file has that famous little flaw (the lack of the small copper x SMD line) no one to a correct version from this error ?? thank you

just make small wire bridge

another question ; if instead of the cap of 33000uf I use the 47000uf that I already have? I can do it ?? thank you

in 99% of cases , where 33mF is , you can use 47mF too