greedy boyz ............again

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Magura said:

And that is a quite smart way of doing so :cool:

That little trick could be useful in other apps..

Magura :)

whatever I say that will not make Papa's tricks less smart.......
genius is often not in novelty,but in implementation and lateral thinking ;)

anyway - slow ramp is often used in SS regs for toob heaters ;
especially when you combine dreky 317 as reg with dreky little bjt as slow ramp element in circ connected to set leg of 317..........

huh ........that last sentence is somewhat confusing :clown:

Zen Mod said:

Because i'm lazy and the latest ELFA catalogue has exactly 1850 pages. :dead:
For searching dirty words i usually peek inside different kind of books.

PS: Choko, seen my mega-stash of ITT stacked Polystyrene caps flash by ?

(recollecting dadio's reply to the X5 kinky details comment: i regularly remind the g/f how boring life would be without a certifiable nut like me around)

Attachments

• elfa.jpg
    elfa.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 304
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
jacco vermeulen said:

Because i'm lazy and the latest ELFA catalogue has exactly 1850 pages. :dead:
For searching dirty words i usually peek inside different kind of books.

PS: Choko, seen my mega-stash of ITT stacked Polystyrene caps flash by ?

(recollecting dadio's reply to the X5 kinky details comment: i regularly remind the g/f how boring life would be without a certifiable nut like me around)

hehe

rich bstrd!!

:clown:

Zen Mod said:

Actually, i've got so much of even more exotic Siemens drek that i have no need for these.
Cost of these 1% ITT caps when they were still manufactured was about $3 each on average, i got them thinking i might offer them on diyA and do a few overhere a favor.
These are much later production types than the 2.5% accurate black style KS17 caps from 1974 which are offered HERE

btw: the EMZ KP polypropylene caps on offer there are a lot cheaper than the rates Thel charges: www.thel-audioworld.de/bauteile/kp1/kp1.htm

Seems a shame to let exotic NOS stuff that's unobtanium for most go to waste, here's a pic of another 2600 caps.

Attachments

• itt.jpg
    itt.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 364
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
jacco vermeulen said:

Actually, i've got so much of even more exotic Siemens drek
that i have no need for these.
Cost of these 1% ITT caps when they were still manufactured was about $3 each on average, i got them thinking i might offer them on diyA and do a few overhere a favor.
Seems a shame to let exotic NOS stuff that's unobtanium for most go to waste, here's a pic of another 2600 caps.

ya know- I never think that I'll say this- I understand you completely:

I also have that -love for flea market - character ("I need everything,mebbe not right now,but for later...")

:clown:

jacco vermeulen said:

Actually, i've got so much of even more exotic Siemens drek that i have no need for these.
These are much later production types than the 1974 black style KS17 caps which are offered HERE

:bigeyes: :bigeyes:
Did you rob a 20' container at the trainstation or what:D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.