Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Parts Where to get, and how to make the best bits. PCB's, caps, transformers, etc.

My Transistors, original or copy?
My Transistors, original or copy?
My Transistors, original or copy? Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 4th May 2019, 10:25 AM   #1051
kees52 is offline kees52  Netherlands
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by davada View Post
Yes. But they make really good network gear.
Then she can also make good parts and need this country to do something about that. Mybe it is better to build G5 into modems of homes, that way we can make a very cheap network, just the phone steps from home to home when walking to a street while you app of calling.

But we not allowed to go into politics so I have to buy other ones, now here on a local store.

do you now these seller, alice1101983 it is top rated plus, how I find a trustable seller on ebay?.

Last edited by kees52; 4th May 2019 at 10:37 AM.
Old 4th May 2019, 11:36 AM   #1052
kees52 is offline kees52  Netherlands
diyAudio Member

Wel excuse me but I was wrong, I have a open connection for the negative supply causing the problem.

Now the autobias works flawlessly keeping bias between 10 mV secure even to clip.

YouTube

The TL072 are looking good, but still can be other opamp I can not tell.

regards

My Transistors, original or copy?Hide this!Advertise here! My Transistors, original or copy?