thanks Mouser-not

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all.

Well I received a disappointing email today, the 25 IRFP244B on backorder from Mouser in which i received seven have been discontinued.:bawling: I had only been waiting two months for them to arrive.

Does anyone know of a replacement Mosfet for my aleph-x, that can be obtained from Mouser.

Cheers in advance
Dan

Nope, and considering I've ordered from there about 10 times now, never had a hitch. I've ordered from little parts (a few resistors and SMD components) to big parts (transformers) too. Plus shipping was blazing fast (exceeded my expectations, 3-4 days as the usual.
Sorry to hear of your bad experience though, perhaps you should call them up?

~Tom

Never had any issues with Mouser..

MCM however,Will *NEVER* be getting my business again.Period.
They screwed up the last several orders I made,and charged me double on shipping,charged me twice for the orders,send "substitute parts" that were *Nowhere* near compatable with what I ordered,etc,etc,etc.. Major problems on my last 3-4 orders with them.

I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt,but F-em! :mad:

Edit,I should this all coincides with the "InOne" takeover/whatever.
Before InOne came around,MCM was always fine,but not anymore.
Buyer Beware.

Mouser isn't my first choice... I've had times when "in-stock" items weren't, and a couple of times when I was in a hurry they took their sweet time entering the order. And shipping to Canada is a PITA compared to Digikey.

But, right now this ROHS changeover thing seems to be causing problems for many semiconductor manufacturers, and they aren't meeting their scheduled delivery dates.

I'm in awe of Maplin Electronics in the UK:
I was in London on business, and ordered some stuff on a monday afternoon, figuring I'd get it that week. The very next morning there was a knock on the door and the order was there, by mail, in less than 24 hours.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.