Connector, where can I get pins for it?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey,

I'm building a new preamp for a poweramp I nicked from another amp. The poweramp has a cable comming from it with a connector on the end, which carries the 24V DC supply to the preamp and also carries the output of the preamp to the poweramp. Now, I'd like to keep the entire poweramp intact, including this cable. This way, I can remove the preamp whenever and reuse the power amp.

Problem is, where can I get hold of pins that I can solder onto stripboard to connect this connector to? Here are pics of the connector:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Thanks,
-Adam

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.