anybody tried http://www.acoustic-dimension.com ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Good morning Gents,

I was wondering whether any of you ever placed an order on the website http://www.acoustic-dimension.com

I ordered ( and paid ) some WBT material but they could not deliver it. When I asked to cancel the order and to be refunded, they agreed but I did not receive the money back ...

Did you have any bad ( or good ) experience with them ?
I'm trying to contact them but without success so far ....

Please let me know ..

Thanks,
dcg69

Acoustic dimension fraud?

A few weeks ago I ordered an Alps pot from Acoustic Dimension in the Netherlands. I paid in advance and nearly two weeks ago I received a mail stating that my payment was received and the pot would sent. I have received nothing since, my e-mails aren't replied to and nobody picks up the phone there. Do more people have this experience?

I only had some email contact with them (him), but that went fine. I planned to go visit them and looking at the map of Zoetermeer it seems they are just a 'home based' firm, i.e. very small, probably just one guy, so my assumption is he is on holiday or something.

They have nice stuff...

Guys, now you have made me nervous; I ordered a couple of parts a few weeks ago and they sent me a professional looking PDF containing the parts list and their asking price.
I paypalled the amount immediately, then heard nothing from them again until last Sunday. On that day I emailed them and they reacted promptly, claiming that the envelope is now on its way.
Following your reports this could be the last thing I will ever have heard from them.

Damn, I really would like to try those Rikens. :bawling:

Best regards,

Oliver

Me too

Me to, i waited four weeks for the orderd parts.
But still didn't receive them.
Called them, and spoke to a man called Rients.
He told they had problems with new software for online ordering.
But he would look into my order.
He would try to send me the parts they had in stock.
And so he did.
Two days later i received some parts.
Not all of the parts i had ordered.

On the bill i got with the parts was incompleet.
I have send him a mail with a question about how much i had to pay.
But no answer.
This is about three weeks ago.

They really have troubles over there, im sure.

All i can say is don't pay in advance.

Re: Me too

ebijma said:
Me to, i waited four weeks for the orderd parts.
But still didn't receive them.
Called them, and spoke to a man called Rients.
He told they had problems with new software for online ordering.

Hi guys,

I've heard the same story from the same guy.

I was not much disappointed for the huge delay ( > 8 weeks ) but for the lack of clarity and for the very bad communication.

Cheers,
dcg69

I must agree words like fraud are a bit firm here. Acoustic dimension is not the fasted supllier around ;) , I know I have loads of mail asking for a deliverydate but in the end always all parts arrive !

So perhaps not the most fastest supplier but the prices are not skyhigh and it easy to order the BG there.

Ralph

I know these guys (one of them really) and they are certainly NOT frauds.

They have always handled my order promptly. Have a bit of patience. I know it is hard when you have ordered your nice goodies you expect them to arrive yesterday.

Have a look around, many startup companies are owned by people who have a day job...they could not have those low prices if they had to survive from them! And mistakes occur. I'm not saying that it it the case at the moment., but hell yes ...mistakes occur..

I have received an email from them that sounds quite honest to me. And, to be fair, I had to send reminding emails to (german) companies that have been in business a lot longer than AD. I always received the goods in the end.

I hope the pending matters will clear up soon, because I'd be glad to know a reliable supplier of BG caps and Riken resistors in Europe.

Best regards,

Oliver

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.