Mundorf MCap's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,
Geirw,
going to Mundorf directly is one of my choices to consider. I just have to wait first to roll everything from everywhere I asked not to jump somwhere in my mouth if You know what I tink ;)
I am located in Croatia......

roibm
I found them also - didn't have time to ask them yet- but will also when I know the answer from the sites/distributors I asked allready.

joensd,
I would not like to buy at schuro (although they have very nice prices) because I have to pay via money transfer.

All in all- before doing anything from above I have 2 choices for now- one is http://www.hornet.hr and the other is the guy from who I have bought my first Mundorf cap's. I know that it would be difficult to buy it now from him and I still wait for his reply. After I do that I might also go to the american site that I have found today at work while looking for cap's (I put it in favorites in computer there and don't remember that name of the site right now- sorry). Isn't it ironic that I have to look for the cap's that are produces nearly 1000km away from my home and buy them in America :eek: :D :xeye:
Oh well, isn't it beautiful to be an diy maniac :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.