Speaker surround foam or rubber can't find?

I have some Speakerlab 9 speakers I got cheap at the Goodwill, they actually sound great but the speakers need new surrounds and the problem is finding the right size.

I've tried ordering two times now from amazon but they are just a hair too big to fit the inside cone.

The outside diameter tip to tip is 6" but the inside diameter (measuring from old speaker) is 100mm or 3.93", this is the part that sits inside the cone.

I can't find anything meeting these diameters for the inside cone.

Any links to who might have these, within a price reason, would be appreciated. I currently have some spare 8 Ohm speakers in their place, which sound good but the originals were 6 Ohm.

The outside diameter tip to tip is 6" but the inside diameter (measuring from old speaker) is 100mm or 3.93", this is the part that sits inside the cone.
I guess this is the inside diameter of the old foam ring.
WHAT is the currently available foam INSIDE diameter?

And WHAT is the paper cone outer diameter?

I have some Speakerlab 9 speakers I got cheap at the Goodwill, they actually sound great but the speakers need new surrounds and the problem is finding the right size.

I've tried ordering two times now from amazon but they are just a hair too big to fit the inside cone.

Any links to who might have these, within a price reason, would be appreciated. I currently have some spare 8 Ohm speakers in their place, which sound good but the originals were 6 Ohm.
Simply speakers in Florida has the right foam surrounds for these particular woofers.mthey have done a four of mine. They look perfect. They did mine for $34 each and kept the drivers looking original.