Bluetooth Kit to Connect B1 Korg to Amp Camp Mono Amps?

I have the B1 Korg and Amp Camp kits already, and I am part way through the amp build. I thought it would be nice to be able to place the amps remotely with some bookshelf speakers, and use bluetooth from the pre-amp to reach them individually. The benefit being that I would not have to route speaker wires around multiple doorways for the layout I am looking for. The only problem is that I have not been able to find a single kit that will do this. I have seen stuff at Best Buy and places like that for bluetooth-ing surround sound speakers, but I was hoping for something more on the kit level (plus I had a best buy kit for my sub and it was terrible). I would like each amp to get a dedicated receiver too. I could wire one or two transmitters, whichever would be available.

Has anyone ever done this before? Is there a kit or pieces I can put together to make one?

Thank you.

-Geoff

Thank you for the links! I guess I could do something separate like the first link, but I was hoping to do something more integrated (and cheaper). There are wireless receivers on Parts Express for like $10, but I need the transmitter side too in order to make it work, and it needs to auto-connect. Mono stuff is OK too, since I can just use two of them.

It seems like there should be something like this in the market on the "Maker" level, just haven't found it yet. Was hoping not to put an entire Arduino or Raspberry Pi in my home-made integrated amp!

-Geoff