Audio stuff from Russian sources ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Here is a list -

Distributors of Hi-Fi and other audio equipment in Russia - audiotools.com.

In actual equipment , I did own a Russian oscilloscope at one time it prompted me to obtain a list of code conversions for Russian tubes .

Russian military tubes are good , long after the West upgraded to SS in its military jets Russia was still using tubes to offset the effects of air level atomic radiation blasts .

Russia was also well advanced in radar.

Distributors of Hi-Fi and other audio equipment in Russia - audiotools.com.

funny to remark no slavs answers :shhh:
Since the market was open to good non-USSR components (which are typically better and more reliable), I don't look at as you say the 'slavic' ones. It was about 2000's year when we have enough electronic components shops, and some first ones were here from about 1990.
Moreover, I have additional reasons now (several last years) to not bye anything Russian (except a fuel, because there isn't other sourse).

I have good local shops in my contry (in my city), where I can get parts personally or by internet via a site. I can order uncommon parts there like in the Mouser too. Theese shops are like local small 'Mousers'. They don't charge for delivery. So I definitely don't have a need to look at the east. I don't expect to find anything good from there.

I can only add that old soviet resistors and film caps (and novadays Russian film caps) are ok.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.