• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Original Maplin 150 Watt Mosfet Module

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few Original Maplin !50 Watt Power Amp Module Kits for sale.
I found this old page on-line showing these and they are the ones like mine)
( Mosfet Amplifier (EMM Jun 81) )
Please note , each kit is complete set of components with PCB to build one mono Power Amplifier ---- Two are required for Stereo plus you will need a transformer PSU - 48-0-48 volts Dc

I purchased these with the intention of building some active loudspeakers as well as Power Amplifiers. Due to retirement I may sell if anyone is interested.
They are Brand new and in original boxes.

(These are now sold)

Attachments

• Maplin 150 Watt Mosfet Amplifier Module Kit.jpg
    Maplin 150 Watt Mosfet Amplifier Module Kit.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 1,341
Last edited:
Hi I have a few of these, they are in original Maplin sealed boxes.
Printed PCB, all passives plus pre-drilled heavy alloy angle bracket for the pair of Hitachi TO3 Mosfets supplied complete with circuit diagram and instruction sheet. you have to solder them to the board, supply your own Heatsink and transformer PSU.
I have built lots before and they are reliable, rugged and virtually bombproof!
Price is £19.95 each

Hi Andy, yes you may, I do have a Paypal Account, Its my first day (yesterday) on here and I'm not sure how t go about exchanging details re names and accounts, do I have to get another PayPay account linked to here (I have an ebay one) also is there a proportion of my proceeds deducted in charges? Are we allowed to exchange email addresses on here because we could be contact.

David

Status
Not open for further replies.