Who will make or is making this chip?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I wasted time reading quite a few pages, some of them "fun" in a twisted way, some boring.
My fault.
Justthis should have stopped me in my tracks, immediately:
Urgent: This $8 Stock Could Skyrocket After January 31
“5G-Volta” Could Fund Your Retirement
Below: The 5G Story NO ONE Is Talking About. It Could Turn Every $1,500 Into $120,135

That clumsy page is a so called "Financial Advice" Ad, which tries to vacuum money out of your pocket, and fails miserably because of its cheapness.

Now if you invest a Million or two, you can get *this* instead:
eToro - Who's a goojibooboo? - YouTube

in principle, exactly the same thing, betting on a coin flip (it boils down to that) because you predict whether some stock/commodity/asset will rise or fall during the next millisecond which is as predictable as betting on white noise, and I choose this example on purpose, because it applies.
At least we know what white noise is. :)

Ads target Psychology, of course.

The 5G one makes us feel somewhat uncertain because there is a 5G controversy raging on, those "executive orders" do exist (even if very loosely related) and NVIDIA both does exist and is a huge success.
So what?

Now the expensive professionally made Alec Baldwin one boils down to the same, but is VERY well made.

He uses reverse Psychology (very clever), and insults/despises us as brainless sock puppets, immature Babies (goojibooboos) and plain idiots who wouldn´t care to invest on Bitcoin or Ethereum at the beginning.

Same thing, only wrapped in a nicer package.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.