What are the sonic differences between various type of SMD resistors??

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
You said that the the feedback loop can't act upon the feedback resistor itself .If its value drifts away you're right, but that wouldn't be significant if the resistor's dissipation power is chosen well and again...
I don't understand this your statement. Don't you see a contradiction in your words?
You say something like: " Feedback loop cures a distortion of feedback resistors, but if they drift (distort) - then not".
Hm...

Account Closed
Joined 2010
I don't understand this your statement. Don't you see a contradiction in your words?
You say something like: " Feedback loop cures a distortion of feedback resistors, but if they drift (distort) - then not".
Hm...
if only one resistor of the feedback divider value would be drifting away, theoretically the distortion would vary with the new gain...that is why i said that you can apply the series identical resistor technique to match the drift in both sides of the feedback divider.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.