Output transformers in the UK

I'm thinking about ordering a pair of 3.5k 20 watt single ended output transformers from primarywindings in the UK but can't find any feedback on them, has anyone on here used them? The prices are fair and the only other UK based transformers I can find are sowter and they're out of my price range.

Have you tried -
'Vvt Ltd' STILL (2020) designs and makes Wound Components including Transformers, Chokes and special Coil Winding.

GRIPPEAZ-UK / ILISSUS AUDIO

Primary Windings is a small British company maybe not in the class of the big boys but although a bit utilitarian in design would do the job .
I am all for promoting British industry as there is not much left of it but a product is only judged on its merits .

Parmeko was a good company and gave you all the LEAKAGE specifications and that is one major thing you should go by --compare those specs.

I mean its more basic in its looks and construction that's not to say its any worse .

No I haven't taken one apart but many decades of using tube transformers gives me the ability to judge from a photo.

This sounds like a 300B tube transformer or something in the same line ?

I am probably not the person you require to get an answer from as I only build using top end parts , I learned long ago that cheap parts are not of the quality I want to work with.

Businesses must make a profit and selling top quality parts at low end prices soon puts many out of business .

I am sure somebody will tell you where to buy cheap but high end transformers .

I don't know if they are good or bad but the contact page is by web submission only, no phone number, email, mailing address that I can find anywhere on the website.
Yet, all that information is available on their 'made in Britain' members page!
Am I just old fashioned? I do lots of shopping on-line but still like to feel I'm dealing with real people.
I assume it's an oversight and that whoever they got to design the website just didn't think of it.

Don Audio is an online .org type of company with one interface online and another packaging and sending via a logistics company .

Remind you of Amazon ? -- warehouses in countries packaging orders but sending self employed people to deliver.

Its supposed to be a German family firm but I too want to talk to somebody --not a computer .

I guess pricing is often the priority, but I would still look at Sowter because a high quality OPT is something you can re-use in upgrade projects for decades to come and once the pain of payment is past it feels good to know the considerable investment of time and effort in building a good amp is never to be compromised by one of the most important components. Nevertheless, I’ve enjoyed good sound from Hammond too and for me they have the benefit of being local (I had a look around their winding shop a few months ago).

I have purchased the mains transformers, output transformers, and chokes for two Mullard 5-20 amplifiers from Primary Windings. The service thus far has been outstanding. I am attempting to build the amps as close to the original spec as possible and Primary Windings transformers seem to be the best option. I will update this once I receive them. At the moment they are estimating 4 weeks shipping to Australia.