Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Parts Where to get, and how to make the best bits. PCB's, caps, transformers, etc.

Drop-in replacement speaker terminals for Klipsch Promedia 2.1
Drop-in replacement speaker terminals for Klipsch Promedia 2.1
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 20th March 2020, 05:22 PM   #1
Hogwild is offline Hogwild  Canada
diyAudio Member

Default Drop-in replacement speaker terminals for Klipsch Promedia 2.1

Hi everyone:

The terminals finally broke on my Klipsch Promedia 2.1 (original version with power swtich). I need a drop-in replacement. As I understand it, anything bigger would requiring cutting the metal on the backside of the Bash amp to fit. Does anyone know a source for a drop-in replacement?

So far, all I could find was this seller on eBay
NEW Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 Speaker Satellite Terminal Block module Plug; OLD Type – Speakers Geeks
However, by the time I convert to $CAD and add shipping and other fees, it will come out to $CAD 50.00. I'm not willing to pay that for $5.00 terminals.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Hogwild; 20th March 2020 at 05:23 PM. Reason: formatting
Old 20th March 2020, 05:27 PM   #2
rayma is offline rayma  United States
diyAudio Member

NEW Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 Speaker Satellite TERMINAL BLOCK module Plug 3 Types | eBay
Old 20th March 2020, 10:25 PM   #3
Hogwild is offline Hogwild  Canada
diyAudio Member

Uhh..that's literally the same terminals from the same seller I just mentioned, but via a different link.

Drop-in replacement speaker terminals for Klipsch Promedia 2.1Hide this!Advertise here!