Source for 2sb737?

New production carried out by whom? There is only one legitimate manufacturer of 2SB737.

One ORIGINAL producer. Just as there was only ONE original producer of NE5534. Do you have information that this company isin't a second source for the 2SB737? Just as TI and others, are now second sourcing the NE5534. The link I provided takes you to the website of the company I am asking about. Do you have any facts, not negative unsubstantiated opinions about the supplier I posted? If you do, I welcome them.

N101N, spare us your opinions, there are tons of transistors that are second sourced, gee even the old 2N5551 that was a TI original has been sourced by many manufacturers. I use them in new designs, just like the KSC3503/2SC3503 which was a original Sanyo part. Any second source needs to be verified but just discounting a source with out investigation is just bad advise.
That was the whole idea of JEDEC or EIAJ registration

Last edited:
N101N, spare us your opinions, there are tons of transistors that are second sourced, gee even the old 2N5551 that was a TI original has been sourced by many manufacturers. I use them in new designs, just like the KSC3503/2SC3503 which was a original Sanyo part. Any second source needs to be verified but just discounting a source with out investigation is just bad advise.
That was the whole idea of JEDEC or EIAJ registration
Thank you. Common sense from a Canadian. It figures.
I wasn't going to make a decision on baseless opinions. I mean really, is every 6L6 that wasn't made by RCA a fake?
If I can find a distributor for them, or do not need to buy 1000+ direct, I will get some. I was hoping someone here had useful information on this company/part. Looks like the answer is no.

Well, there are not so many semiconductor plants left in Japan, right?

The 2SB737 has the ability to manage weak signals with less losses. Fake manufacturers strictly avoid technological complexity, but employ simple technique and simple tools to produce plain-generic devices with no distinguishing features.
Some people take a charmingly naive view on this matter. Anyway, I would agree that when using CMOS, switch mode transistors, HEXFETs, MESFETs, Silicon Carbide FETs as amplifiers, authenticity does not really matter.