Is digikey or Mouser selling these?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
are they? If not why not.I can`t find it it seems.
s-l1600.jpg

For future reference, at Mouser - and digikey et al are similar - I entered DC/DC converters in the search, and up comes a page of DC/DC converters, 89,000 of them.

It optioned me two groups ; Isolated and non-isolated. I chose the larger group. (I went back and checked the other group and found nothing I wanted)

Below the top is a bunch of search parameters, among them number of outputs - I chose 2 - and input voltage - I chose 18-36 from your example. There was also a selection of output voltages for each channel. I chose 15v for each.

At this point I click APPLY FILTERS button to lock in my choices so far. And when I do that I always also check the little box that says "in stock" as I don't want to wait. That reduced the selection to 123 choices.

SO your example said 12 watts, I see I chose 15 watts, and so one more round, and I linked that result of 14 choices. I think at 12w there was only one choice.

For future reference, at Mouser - and digikey et al are similar - I entered DC/DC converters in the search, and up comes a page of DC/DC converters, 89,000 of them.

It optioned me two groups ; Isolated and non-isolated. I chose the larger group. (I went back and checked the other group and found nothing I wanted)

Below the top is a bunch of search parameters, among them number of outputs - I chose 2 - and input voltage - I chose 18-36 from your example. There was also a selection of output voltages for each channel. I chose 15v for each.

At this point I click APPLY FILTERS button to lock in my choices so far. And when I do that I always also check the little box that says "in stock" as I don't want to wait. That reduced the selection to 123 choices.

SO your example said 12 watts, I see I chose 15 watts, and so one more round, and I linked that result of 14 choices. I think at 12w there was only one choice.

Appreciate a lesson. Thank you!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.