Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Parts Where to get, and how to make the best bits. PCB's, caps, transformers, etc.

Is digikey or Mouser selling these?
Is digikey or Mouser selling these?
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 27th February 2020, 04:44 AM   #11
ubergeeknz is offline ubergeeknz  New Zealand
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victorinox View Post
Radio Shack? You guys still have those down under?
I think it was originally Radio Spares? But now just RS. They're UK based I think, but have global reach.

Buy dc-dc-converters,-isolated-and-non-isolated Isolated DC-DC Converters online from RS Components

Last edited by ubergeeknz; 27th February 2020 at 04:49 AM.
Old 28th February 2020, 04:02 AM   #12
Enzo is offline Enzo  United States
diyAudio Member

For future reference, at Mouser - and digikey et al are similar - I entered DC/DC converters in the search, and up comes a page of DC/DC converters, 89,000 of them.

It optioned me two groups ; Isolated and non-isolated. I chose the larger group. (I went back and checked the other group and found nothing I wanted)

Below the top is a bunch of search parameters, among them number of outputs - I chose 2 - and input voltage - I chose 18-36 from your example. There was also a selection of output voltages for each channel. I chose 15v for each.

At this point I click APPLY FILTERS button to lock in my choices so far. And when I do that I always also check the little box that says "in stock" as I don't want to wait. That reduced the selection to 123 choices.

SO your example said 12 watts, I see I chose 15 watts, and so one more round, and I linked that result of 14 choices. I think at 12w there was only one choice.
Old 28th February 2020, 04:03 AM   #13
Victorinox is offline Victorinox  United States
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
For future reference, at Mouser - and digikey et al are similar - I entered DC/DC converters in the search, and up comes a page of DC/DC converters, 89,000 of them.

It optioned me two groups ; Isolated and non-isolated. I chose the larger group. (I went back and checked the other group and found nothing I wanted)

Below the top is a bunch of search parameters, among them number of outputs - I chose 2 - and input voltage - I chose 18-36 from your example. There was also a selection of output voltages for each channel. I chose 15v for each.

At this point I click APPLY FILTERS button to lock in my choices so far. And when I do that I always also check the little box that says "in stock" as I don't want to wait. That reduced the selection to 123 choices.

SO your example said 12 watts, I see I chose 15 watts, and so one more round, and I linked that result of 14 choices. I think at 12w there was only one choice.

Appreciate a lesson. Thank you!

Is digikey or Mouser selling these?Hide this!Advertise here!