Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Parts Where to get, and how to make the best bits. PCB's, caps, transformers, etc.

Mouser Poland ordering
Mouser Poland ordering
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 12th October 2019, 11:25 AM   #11
jan.didden is online now jan.didden  Europe
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by irribeo View Post
Paris is city I recall as first EU city in tracking data. Mouser includes VAT and taxes, Digikey send or more accurate UPS send VAT and taxes invoice later, to me at least.
Yes they fly from US to Charles de Gaulle near Paris.

Jan
Old 12th October 2019, 11:28 AM   #12
manniraj is offline manniraj  India
diyAudio Member

How about Arrow. Seems to be based out of NL and should be free shipping to Poland without any taxes? They are less expensive than Mouser or Digikey for the same parts including bulk purchase.
Old 12th October 2019, 11:31 AM   #13
irribeo is offline irribeo  Netherlands
diyAudio Member

Arrow send shipments from whereever the products are, they do not have one central warehouse. So you can get 7 separate shipments for 1 order (I had)
Old 12th October 2019, 12:39 PM   #14
BamboszeK is offline BamboszeK  Poland
diyAudio Member

Mouser ships from Texas to Poland with FedEx. It takes 2-5 days. Orders over 200 PLN are shipped for free. All customs and duties are handled by Mouser and are calculated at checkout. Farnell is another popular option, shipped from UK or Belgium if I recall correctly but prices are generaly higher. Locally TME is decent, 24h shipping, no exotic parts tho. You may aslo be interested in HFO Elektronik. Small shop but carries really interesting NOS parts in really good prices.

Old 13th October 2019, 04:09 AM   #15
PRR is offline PRR  United States
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by manniraj View Post
How about Arrow. Seems to be based out of NL.....
Arrow started in the 1930s in lower Manhattan's "Radio Row". They grew, erratically, but I remember (many of my databooks have Arrow stickers) when they were small, and still US-based. They are now headquartered in Colorado, with operations globally.
Old 13th October 2019, 01:00 PM   #16
Kuba_eM is offline Kuba_eM  Poland
diyAudio Member

Manniraj, if you are planning to come to Poland, you can easily order from Mouser. But if you do not have much experience with transport companies and good knowledge of transport law, avoid Digikey - the randomness of additional fees is common :-( Besides, as BamboszeK wrote. Apart from Mouser, I recommend TME (local), Farnell.
Old 13th October 2019, 01:02 PM   #17
rsavas is online now rsavas  Canada
diyAudio Member

I bought some parts from Arrow recently, much came from Reno NV iirc. Some other parts came from Netherlands as well. Global markeing in action.

Mouser Poland orderingHide this!Advertise here!