Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Parts Where to get, and how to make the best bits. PCB's, caps, transformers, etc.

Jensen Transformer Repair, or Buy in EU?
Jensen Transformer Repair, or Buy in EU?
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 14th June 2019, 04:52 PM   #1
SoundSound is offline SoundSound  Ireland
diyAudio Member

Default Jensen Transformer Repair, or Buy in EU?

I am repairing a BBE DI-1000. I need a Jensen JT-DB- EPC
I cannot find a source in the EU and shipping from the USA to Ireland has become all but impossible. Any ideas? Anyone want to sell me one personally? Used is fine. Also is it possible to open these up? Perhaps a thin wire from the Input side has simply come away from the connecting pin.
Best, DD
Old 14th June 2019, 08:16 PM   #2
JonSnell Electronic is offline JonSnell Electronic  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

Have you tried here; Jensen JT-DB-E Premium Direct Box Transformer 12:1
Their postage is usually fair.
Old 14th June 2019, 08:41 PM   #3
SoundSound is offline SoundSound  Ireland
diyAudio Member

Thanks Jon. I ordered parts from them before. With shipping and hidden VAT the order ended up hugely expensive. Also they don't have the circuit board EPC version. I find it amazing that Jensen are not available in the EU. USA foreign policy on Isolation is working as well as their Iso Traffos!
DD

Jensen Transformer Repair, or Buy in EU?Hide this!Advertise here!