Ferrite Magnets

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I can easily buy up to 190mm diameter magnets (EV and Altec size for 63 and 75mm VCs) in Argentina, in boxes of 10.

My supplier can get me on demand 220mm and 250mm ones (JBL size for 102mm VCs) , but must order 1000 of them at least and it takes 30 to 90 days to have them delivered, order must be synced with others they already have so they all travel in same container.

My point being that you can probably do the same in Australia and also that I doubt you can get "just a few".

Last edited:
Thankyou so much for your reply :)
I know they are hard to get, I was after at least 250mm ring magnet by 1inch thick.
It’s for a speaker build. I was going to go neodymium as you can use smaller blocks BUT they are hard to get too and also expensive!! :eek:
Most manufactures only sell in mass amounts so I thought there must be someone that buys in bulk and sells them individually???
Or maybe buy a speaker motor and pull it apart.....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.