Braun Regie 510 Ground Plug Type?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello Everyone. New to the fourm, Long time reader, first time needing help. I just got a Braun Regie 510. Being a newbie in the realm of DIN plugs and such on Amps I am wondering if you can help point me in the direction for a plug for the ground.

I got the RCA to DIN connectors, however I will still need to ground my Turntable, and the Braun unit has a plug...not the typical thumb screw I am use to. Any idea on what type of plug it looks like. I have scoured teh net.. but cannot seem to pin point anything.

Here is the bottom of the Braun.. the ground is like a small square/rectangle. Thank you in advance

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

These are (outdated) german/european antenna connectors for FM (left, and, by the way, for symmetrical 240 ohms dipoles) and AM (right). You could use the the ground connection of the AM connector (it connects directly to the chassis), but it's very hard to find suitable plugs.

An adapter for these antenna connectors looks like this:

Transmedia Antennenweiche IEC 240 Ohm fur: Amazon.de: Elektronik

For your purpose you need a DIN-RCA adapter with a separate ground cable that connects to pin 2 (center pin) or the shield of the DIN plug. Something like this:

ADAPTER DSCK DIN-5pol-Stecker auf 2 Cinchkupplungen

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.