Anyone ever used electronics-chip.com before?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The only thing I could find is that they are based in Guang Dong, China.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 171
They are both available from DigiKey, Mouser and TTI all authorized distributors.

TTI is the cheapest according to Octopart.

Here is what you should do if you feel better ordering from the US. Start an order with DigiKey then initiate a chat with them. Ask for a price match against TTI for the exact part and quantity. Copy and paste the link as proof of pricing if they demand it then go from there. They will give you a reference number that will give you the discount.

I do this regularly with DigiKey for bulk and lifetime orders since DigiKey has a great customer and shipping service.

Here's a trivia for you. The "-ND" on their part number means "No Discount" :cool:

If this part was available from LCSC (JLCPCB's components arm), I would order it from them. Their pricing for the same part compared to most US distributor is way cheaper for now. Contact them and they can probably order it for you since they carry Panasonic, UCC/Nippon Chemi-Con and Nichicon polymer electrolytic capacitors.

Good Luck!

They are some capacitors (maybe a few more things)

EGVD800ELL122MMP1H
EGVD500ELL202MM30H

If I was only ordering a handful it'd be no big deal, but I'm likely going to be ordering a lot. That and you always want to get authentic parts...

Hello Destroyer
Please stop and take a moment. You appear to be in stress and in need of action. Exactly the kind of people they are waiting for.
DO NOT TRUST THEM and do proper research yourself.

Please check out this link. Or any kind of report like this.
ERAI Blog

They know you are desperate and just wait for you. DON'T give in. PLEASE.

I have been stung a few times with Chinese components.
I bought in some irf240's.
They worked fine until I unplugged my soldering iron.
Clearly the glitch on the mains sent them into breakdown and blew them up.
So I bought some genuine parts from RS Components.
Despite trying very hard with plugging and unplugging and even arcing the mains they wouldnt blow.

If it says "Cheap", "Ebay" or "Chinese" then for electronic components I would stay well away. On the other hand JLCPCB and PCBWAY do cracking pcb's which I have never had any problems with.

Save yourself a load of grief and buy from reputable dealers in USA or UK.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.