Justradios - Recent email problem

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
From time to time here, I've recommended justradios.com located in Toronto for resistors and capacitors.
Dave Cantelon has given me excellent service in the past.
There was a problem with my last order (February 2019) which I feel I should mention.
The ordering method for justradios involves either emailing or sending by lettermail a copy of an .xls spreadsheet order. If emailing, payment is via PayPal.
On my recent order there was a problem with getting email responses from justradios - it seemed that they were not receiving my emails, and they sent me an 'order not received' message. Re-sending the order didn't solve the problem.

None of my other correspondents have reported non-receipt of my emails and test emails I sent from my account have all been received normally.

Justradios uses a yahoo.com email address, and there's an 'upgrade' going on at yahoo, so the problem may be related to this - I don't know.

My advice would be to establish email communication with justradios and make sure they have received your order before sending payment.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.