High voltage circular connector?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm looking for a set of circular connectors to connect my tube power supply to the amp section. It needs to be rated at least 1200v. I know Amphenol have some but couldn't remember the correct part number. Any other brand is fine, preferably available on Mouser.

Could anyone having experience do me a favor pointing me to that part?

TIA.

I like and use for a variety of purposes the CPC series (Circular plastic connector) from AMP, a TE company.

I don't know offhand what the pin to pin voltage rating is, but the shells come in various pin counts, and you can get say a 24 pin connector and install pins three spaces apart, which would allow greater voltages.

Thanks for the suggestions. I found the Amphenol I was looking for. It is rated only at 600v/13A. I wonder if there is any correlation between the voltage and current ratings? Let’s say if I only do 4-500mA max, could the voltage rating go up? I see someone else use this Amphenol connector at 1100v without any trouble.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.