RCA to banana, dumb question

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My amp has RCA female connectors and my speaker has banana female. I have been looking all over for an adapter with no luck. There are gobs of cables that go from 1 banana to a 2 wire RCA, but that does me no good. I need a 1 to 1 adapter or cable or ?????.

Help!

Pictures would help as RCA normally is not used for power amp connections (or the make of the amp). Are your speakers banana only or 5-way. Once we know that we can tell you how to make the cable you need.
Thank you bill and I will try and explain.
I have a newly constructed amp a Elekit TU-8200 that I am trying to make run with some existing gear as well as new stuff.
The new stuff:
Elekit TU-8200, In= RCA x 2, Used for phono and dvd

Phono Stage (PS), self constructed, RCA in and RCA out.
Turntable (TT) out=RCA x 1

Existing:

Sony 8ohm speakers, Banana and bare wire

HD/DVD player see photo

SVS Sub woofer see photo

==================
I hooked up everything except the sub and they sound great.
It was when I tried to figure out how to integrate the sub that I ran into the weird cable configurations.
The sub has: See photo
A) 1 low level in and out, RCA

B) 2 high level in and out, Banana

My thinking was that I could run the TT into the PS, then out from the phono stage into the low level of the sub. Hmmm, I might try this directly into the sub, low level and see what happens. In any respect, I still need to get from the DVD, which is RCA, into the sub High Level, which is banana.
This is all very confusing

Attachments

• SubWoofer.JPG
    SubWoofer.JPG
    682.5 KB · Views: 80
  • DVDPlayer.JPG
    DVDPlayer.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 95
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.