Is there a 128 x 128 matrix screen ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Google 128x128 oled and take your pick

Thank You .... BUT !
Can those operate 1 pixel at a time ?
They seem geared for script.
What I want is a solid state panel
that will act like a cathode ray oscilloscope
analog in for vertical and analog in for horizontal
( position of pixel )
It seems there would be such a scope in
production, but I can't find one :(

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Thank You .... BUT !
Can those operate 1 pixel at a time ?
They seem geared for script.
What I want is a solid state panel
that will act like a cathode ray oscilloscope
analog in for vertical and analog in for horizontal
( position of pixel )
It seems there would be such a scope in
production, but I can't find one :(

You should be able to operate them a single pixel at a time, as for an "analog" 128 x 128 to address each pixel individually even as a matrix requires you to switch signals to 256 individual lines - a gargantuan task, and you still have to adhere to the required drive waveform.

A raw panel without the driver can be operated as you describe, but good luck in sourcing one and if you do figuring out how to drive it pixel by pixel. I'd check on Alibaba and Taobao market places.

Those are digital. I do not want storage, or script, or ?
Just a panel that acts like a CRT.
I.E. 2 analog inputs
1 for vertical position
1 for horizontal position
Probably an ADC to each 7 bit axis

hitsware, you know, I just a week ago started some fun with 240x240px LCD-IPS screen, and gonna design the PCB to control that. I'll share that design, and you can write your own firmware for STM32F030C8. In my case it is VU-meter but you could use that as a tiny oscilloscope 35x31x5mm with 2ch 100KHz sampling and more. The LCD pdf is attached.

Attachments

• 沃乐康 WA54HC032I spec.pdf
    318.1 KB · Views: 41
hitsware, you know, I just a week ago started some fun with 240x240px LCD-IPS screen, and gonna design the PCB to control that. I'll share that design, and you can write your own firmware for STM32F030C8. In my case it is VU-meter but you could use that as a tiny oscilloscope 35x31x5mm with 2ch 100KHz sampling and more. The LCD pdf is attached.
Thank You IVX ,
I am afraid I am not quite prepared ( learned ) enough for that .
I was hoping for a more or less ready made panel .

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.