Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Parts Where to get, and how to make the best bits. PCB's, caps, transformers, etc.

Copper RCA connector
Copper RCA connector
Copper RCA connector Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 8th January 2020, 10:51 PM   #81
Scottmoose is offline Scottmoose  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mozartfan View Post
As far as brit ingunity in all things stereo,
Engalnd...
The name is 'England', derived primarily from the Anglo-Saxon 'Englaland' and 'Anglaland'. If you presume to hold forth with a superiority complex, you would be well advised to use the correct spelling.

Quote:
...makes the worlds worst sounding most distorted components,,,
Your evidential basis for this being? Or is it just your unsupported opinion being applied in a blanket fashion?

Quote:
Especailly that growing, ~~warm~~ B & W speaker line, yullckkk, B&W pure snakeoil.
Which exhibits once again your own ignorance.

Wrong. Many B&W loudspeakers, especially the pricier models, have a lot of extremely high quality engineering in their cabinets and drive units. The crossovers and response characteristics are not always to all tastes (they are not to mine) but are designed to achieve specific goals.

Quote:
Englands recording engineers use all brit equipemnt
Well, that's utter drivel I'm afraid, since I happen to know at least a dozen who have and use Japanese, US, German, French and Danish equipment in their studios.

Quote:
and their growling super high distortion
tone equipment shows up on every classical cd from english studios.
Your evidence for this universal proclamation being?

Let me explain something to you. Your opinion is not fact, let alone universally applicable fact. It is your opinion. If you have an opinion, you are welcome to it, but do not presume to present it, or outright lies, as a factual statement.

Last edited by Scottmoose; 8th January 2020 at 10:54 PM.

Copper RCA connectorHide this!Advertise here!